Do you have - like most companies - many different tools for process modelling, planning of IT business applications and requirements? Did you ever feel the desire to see the results in a common context and put them into relation?
ReqIF can do more than represent requirements. It's meta-model may express equally well business processes, IT architectures or comprehensive system engineering models.
- Browse the work results from different authoring tools side by side using the same web application: take advantage of the same layout and the same handling.
- Link model elements of different tools. For example, relate requirements managed in Tool 'A' with Software Modules designed in Tool 'B'.
- Offer the same review and agreement procedures, no matter which authoring tool is being used.
You wonder how to transfer the results from your favorite specification or modelling tool? In cooperation with our partners we propose solutions for the following systems:
- A fast export/import facility for Rational DOORS® named ReX is offered by Requisis GmbH.
- A genuine ReqIF Export and Import for Enterprise Architect® named LieberLieber Connector ReqIF is marketed by LieberLieber Software GmbH.
- BITPlan GmbH, specialized in software architecture and tool integration, offers solutions for MagicDraw®, Enterprise Architect®, Rational Rose®, Poseidon®, ObjectDomain® and other tools.
- For ARCWAY Cockpit, enso managers gmbh provides a report script exporting plans, model elements, requirements, plus their hierarchies and relations in RIF or ReqIF.
- ARCWAY AG offers the Cockpit Collaboration AddOn bringing model-based requirement specs into the web. A user can browse processes, system architectures, requirements with their relationships, and in addition - based on his privileges - make comments or submit new requirements.
The ReqIF Server is both a versatile and easy-to-use software product based on open standards. Being built using model-driven-software-development methods, it is of exceptionally high quality. The ReqIF Server is being developed and licensed by eXXcellent solutions GmbH, Ulm.
ARCWAY Cockpit is a trademark or registered trademark of ARCWAY AG
EnArReq is a trademark or registered trademark of LieberLieber Software GmbH
Enterprise Architect is a registered trademark of SparxSystems Software Inc.
Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Inc.
Integrity is a registered trademark of PTC Inc.
MagicDraw is a trademark or registered trademark of No Magic Inc.
ObjectDomain is a trademark or registered trademark of Object Domain Systems Inc.
Poseidon is a trademark or registered trademark of Gentleware AG
Rational DOORS and Rational Rose are registered trademarks of IBM Inc.
Any other product or company name mentioned are used for identification purposes only, and may be a trademark of its respective owner.