Interactive Requirement Specification
[Berlin, 2015-05-15] A new release of the 'Interactive Spec' features major improvements for preparing requirement specifications in collaboration:
- collect and organize requirements in a team
- review and comment the resulting requirement specification
- reference requirements from other tools, for example by tasks ("issues") or test cases.
- create and edit formatted text: "what you see is what you get"
- enter ordered and unordered lists, tables, images, links etc.
- select from pre-defined (so-called "enumerated") values
- customize object types and thus matching web-forms
- define roles with create/read/update and delete permissions per object attribute
- audit the history of changes
- reference individual objects by revision for efficient linking between web-tools
Read more on how to easily create requirement specifications using your web-browser.